Our office uses advanced technology and modern techniques to ensure the highest quality dental care with minimal discomfort.
Specialty Dental Services
While Great Hill Dental takes pride in providing the highest quality, state of the art general, cosmetic, and preventive dental care, we also provide customized care for very specific dental issues.
- Sedation Dentistry to alleviate dental fears (available in our Boston and Somerville offices)
- State-of-the-art treatment for Periodontal (gum) disease
- Dental Oncology for patients also facing a battle with cancer (referred to Boston Office)
- Treatment for Temporomandibular Disorder(TMD/TMJ)
- Snoring and Sleep Apnea treatment
- Root Canals and Oral Surgery (referred to our Boston office)
Periodontal (gum) disease
Periodontal disease is the most chronic inflammatory disease in the United States.
74% of the U.S. population has gum disease, and gum disease can directly affect your overall health.
No Fear Dentistry! We understand that many patients feel anxious about dental and oral surgical procedures. Anxious patients appreciate the availability of sedation options to reduce their anxiety and enhance their comfort.
Adult Braces & Orthodontics
Great Hill Dental offers a variety of solutions for adult braces, from traditional metal to clear aligners.
Great Hill Dental offers state-of-the-art specialized dental care for patients who are fighting cancer.
Endodontics & Root Canals
Great Hill Dental provides root canal services when a tooth is in danger of loss due to infection or other damage.
Temporomandibular Disorder (TMD, TMJ)
Millions of Americans suffer from chronic facial and neck pain as well as recurring headaches. In some cases, this pain is due to Temporomandibular Disorder.
Snoring and Sleep Apnea
Did you know that snoring can be a sign of other more serious sleep disorders, which can be a silent killer?